Project and Construction Management
ADCE has a proven track record of successfully delivering projects through our project management expertise, which systematically translates into time and cost savings while maintaining quality and design efficiency for owners and end-users.
ADCE Project Management Services:
• Analyzing and developing project scope.
• Developing project schedule and budget
• Identifying project risks and developing the risk register
• Developing overall project management plan
Tender and contract management
• Best practice enterprise resource planning software.
• Tender review and analysis.
• Best practice weighted criteria throughout the tendering and awarding process
• Scoring of “price” and “non-price” criteria
• Identification of equivalency rule and alternative tenders
• Post tender debriefing
Abu Dhabi Commercial Engineering Services provides a project and construction monitoring service on behalf of lending institutions, developers and investors from the preliminary stages through to completion. With significant funds at risk, our monitoring services provide comfort to institutions in such situations by providing a risk register with relevant advice. These services include:
• Monitoring cost and certificates of payments
• Reviewing and monitoring project plan
• Reviewing contractual arrangements
• Assessing planning applications for developments
• Monitoring other statutory consent such as health and safety or building regulations
• Reviewing project design to maximise quality and use best practice standards
• Monitoring and controlling site activities
• Quantity surveying