In order to register with ADCE please follow below steps:
1. Send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to invite you through VENDORCafé®
2. Attach your Commercial License & Classification Certificate in the email.
3. Write a Contact person details (Name, Email & Mobile No.)
4. Type & Description of activity for registration
5. An email will be followed from VENDORCafé® upon successful submission of above information.
6. Download the USER MANUAL to complete your registration.
7. The Mandatory documents are :
a. Valid Commercial / Industrial License.
b. Company Profile including List of Projects with ADCE (if any).
c. TRN (Tax Registration Number)
d. Legal documents for the Authorized Signatory person along with the valid POA.
e. Supporting Documents for each material (Technical Datasheet, product brochures, catalogues, etc...)
i. Country of origin conformation letter and factory location from the manufacturer.
ii. Trading or Agency confirmation letter from the manufacturer to supply ADCE projects.
f. Budgetary Price list (Op.)
g. Relative Authorities Approvals, Classifications and certificates from Authorities like: ADDC, AADC, ADCD, Etc.
h. Download and upload ADCE Registration Documents:
i. Supplier Registration Form
ii. Supplier Pre-Qualification Checklist
iii. Supplier Material List Form