In order to register with ADCE please follow below steps:
1. Send an Email to email@example.com in order to invite you through VENDORCafé®
2. Attach Commercial License & Classification Certificate in the email.
3. Write a Contact person details (Name, Email & Mobile No.)
4. An email will be followed from VENDORCafé® upon successful submission of above information.
5. Download the USER MANUAL to complete your registration.
6. The Mandatory documents are :
a. Valid Commercial License.
b. Valid Classification Certificate.
c. Legal documents for the Authorized Signatory along with valid POA.
d. Consultant Bank(s) details including IBAN number
e. TRN (Tax Registration Number)
f. List of under design and executed Projects along with details such as: Project Cost, Project Configuration, Project Duration, Contractor Name, Owner Name, Developer Name, Pictures, latest payment for the ongoing projects and completion certificate for completed projects.
g. Updated List of Employees attached with Engineers’ CVs, copy of their Residence Visa and their Graduation Certificates. The Consultant must have Architect Engineer, Civil Engineer, Mechanical Engineer and Electrical Engineer. OR the consultant can Joint Venture with Specialized MEP Consultant and submit his commercial license.
h. Download and upload ADCE Registration Documents:
i. Consultant Registration Form.
ii. Online Service Registration Form-Consultant
iii. Consultant Pre-Qualification Checklist