ADCE registers Experienced Contractors handling Construction Projects for commercial and residential buildings with a substantial portfolio and a valid Trade License issued in the Emirate of Dubai.
All interested companies are requested to respond by completing and submitting the Registration forms and the Pre Qualification form available in the link below and then submit the following documents at ADCE Office- Dubai Branch:
• Copy of forms filled and printed.
• Copy of Trade License.
• Copy of the Company Classification Certificate.
• Details of ownership and senior management, including copies of authorisations of those able to sign on behalf of the company.
• Full company profile along with the requirement in the Pre Qualification form on a CD.
• Registration fee as per our ADCE Tariff of Charges.
Registration of Companies to ADCE will depend on the review and scrutiny of our review committee. Companies that fully meet the requirements will be registered with ADCE.
Contractor Registration Form
Contractor Pre-Qualification Form