Corporate Social Responsibility
Abu Dhabi Commercial Engineering Services is committed to integral values and standards, to provide best practice engineering services as a basis for its future development and corporate governance, to support positively the local community and its environment, and to enable it to contribute to the successful development of the real estate and property market in the UAE.
The guiding principles of ADCE policies are fivefold:
• Responsibility with the clear division and delegation of authority.
• Accountability in the relationships between ADCE and ADCB’s management.
• Transparency and full disclosure to the Bank’s Board of Directors and Stakeholders.
• Environmental Sustainability in the engineering and management services of construction.
• Fairness in the treatment of all clients or involved construction parties.
ADCE will undertake and operate in a responsible and methodical manner that will at all times demonstrate transparency, full accountability and good environmental and social behaviour.